CoQ10 is a required nutrient found in every cell of your body and is vital for providing energy to your cells, helping your organs perform at their best and protecting your cells and blood from oxidation.
There are two forms of CoQ10:
- Ubiquinone: the oxidized form (conventional Coenzyme Q10).
- Ubiquinol: the active form that is the most effectively absorbed. Only Ubiquinol has an anti-oxidative ability.
Ubiquinol is the most readily absorbed form of CoQ10 and is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants in the body. Ubiquinol is also the major form of CoQ10 in the body (over 95%).
- 18 clinical studies have highlighted the superior efficacy of Ubiquinol over conventional Coenzyme.
- Ubiquinol is 3-8 TIMES MORE ABSORBABLE than Ubiquinone.
- It helps it protect the body’s cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
- It has superior absorption compared to conventional CoQ10, so you can take a lower dose for the same effect.